Book Borrowing Eligibility
The issue of books is regulated as follows:
- Teaching Staff: 8 Books
- Non-Teaching Staff: 3 Books
- PG Students: 8 Books
- UG Students: 6 Books
Guidelines to the users
- Bar-coded ID cards can be received from the Library
- ID cards are not transferable. Members are responsible for the books borrowed on their ID cards.
- ID card has to be produced at the time of borrowing books.
- The books borrowed have to be returned on the last day of the University exam in each semester. Defaulters have to pay the prescribed fine for each book.
- Based on the semester results, Toppers in each department are given one additional book each, which can be utilized till the end of university exam in that semester.
- Loss of ID card should be reported immediately to the Librarian in writing.
- Signing in the Gate Register at the entrance as a token of acceptance to adhere to the rules of the library is mandatory.
- Taking private belongings inside the library is prohibited.
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.
- No marking should be made in the library books.
- Proper dress code applicable to the college should be followed.
- If found guilty, owning responsibility for any damage caused to the books or other property, replacement has to be arranged promptly.
- Misbehavior in the library will lead to cancellation of membership and initiation of serious disciplinary action.