VELAMMAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) For Regulation 2013
- PSO I: Apply Engineering knowledge to analyze, design and develop computerized solutions by selecting appropriate technology for solving complex problems.
- PSO II: Inculcate the knowledge of Engineering and Management principles among the team members to manage projects effectively.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) For Regulation 2017
- PSO I: To analyze, design and develop computing solutions by applying foundational concepts of Computer Science and Engineering.
- PSO II: To apply software engineering principles and practices for developing quality software for scientific And business applications.
- PSO II: To adapt to emerging Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to innovate ideas and solutions to existing/novel problems.