VELAMMAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Program Educational Objectives For Regulation 2013
- Graduates work productively as a successful employee with problem solving skills, core computing skills, professional ethics and soft skills with social awareness.
- Graduates participate in lifelong learning through successful completion of higher education with research and development.
- Graduates become successful entrepreneurs with determination, development, self-reliance, leadership, ethic & moral values to exploit employability.
Program Educational Objectives For Regulation 2017
- To enable graduates to pursue higher education and research, or have a successful career in industries associated with Computer Science and Engineering, or as entrepreneurs.
- To ensure that graduates will have the ability and attitude to adapt to emerging technological changes.