The Graduates will be able to:
- PO1: Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Electrical Engineering Fundamentals.
- PO2: Identify, formulate and analyze Electrical Engineering problems.
- PO3: Design, develop and interpret the solutions for Electrical Engineering problems.
- PO4: Investigate and develop innovative techniques for complex problems in Electrical domain.
- PO5: Use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for Electrical Engineering practices.
- PO6: Understand the impact of Electrical Engineering solutions and implement the norms of professional societies like IEEE, IE (I) in ethical way.
- PO7: Analyze the Electrical Engineering problems in an environmental context and be able to demonstrate the solutions.
- PO8: Realize about Professional and ethical responsibilities.
- PO9: Function effectively as an individual and as a member / leader in diverse teams.
- PO10: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with engineering Community and society.
- PO11: Solve complex Electrical Engineering problems which lead to attainment of Project Management skills adhering to financial strategies.
- PO12: Develop an ability to engage in lifelong learning in the broadest context of Technological changes.